HP 24MH 23.8-inch Display 23.8" FHD (1920 x 1080)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
HP 24mh 23.8-inch Display
23.8" FHD (1920 x 1080)
1 DisplayPort™ 1.2 (with HDCP support), 1 HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP support), 1 VGA
Tilt and Height Adjustable Stand
Anti-glare, Language selection, On-screen controls, Plug and Play, User controls, Low blue light mode, Dual speakers (2W per channel)
- Product Number: 7XM23AA
- Display Type: IPS
- Display Size (Diagonal): 23.8"
- Display Area (Metric): 52.7 x 29.64 cm
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution (Maximum): FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)
- Resolution (Native): FHD (1920 x 1080)
- Resolutions Supported: 1024 x 768; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 720; 1280 x 800; 1366 x 768; 1440 x 900; 1600 x 900; 1680 x 1050; 1920 x 1080; 640 x 350; 720 x 400; 800 x 600
- Pixel Pitch: 0.274 mm
- Brightness: 250 nits
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Response Time: 5 ms gray to gray
- Display Scan Frequency (Horizontal): 30-86 KHz
- Display Scan Frequency (Vertical): 48-75 Hz
- Onscreen Controls: Brightness; Color control; Exit; Image control; Information; Input source; Management; Menu; Power
- Display Features: Anti-glare; Language selection; On-screen controls; Plug and Play; User controls; Low blue light mode; Dual speakers (2W per channel)
- VESA Mount: VESA mount compatible
- Display Input Type: 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2 (with HDCP support); 1 HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP support); 1 VGA
- Dimensions Without Stand (W X D X H): 53.82 x 4.59 x 32.56 cm
- Dimensions With Stand (W X D X H): 53.82 x 21.16 x 46.43 cm
- Display Height: 100 mm
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Power: 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Description: 24 W (maximum), 22 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)
- Operating Temperature Range: 5 to 35°C
- Energy Efficiency And Certifications: Environmental: Arsenic-free display glass; Low halogen; Mercury-free display backlights
- Environmental Specification Footnote Number: External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
- Certifications And CompliancesAustralian-New Zealand MEPS; BSMI; CB; CCC; CE; CEL; CSA; EAC; Energy Star; FCC; ICES; ISO 9241-307; KC; KCC; NOM; PSB; TUV-S; UL; VCCI; Vietnam MEPS; WEEE; ISC
We can ship to all over Lebanon, Through our delivery drivers for Beirut district, and by Libanpost for outside Beirut district orders.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the product options you chose. Depending on the shipping provider, shipping date would be provided when contacting us through our phone numbers provided in the Contact us section.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are location based.
We have a 3-day return policy, which means you have 3 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging unsealed You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as headest ,earphone,network card wifi routers ), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and pre ordered goods ). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.