HP Monitor 24" Z24n G2 Display IPS Pivot Rotation LED Backlight 1JS09A8R
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Display size (diagonal)
- 60.96 cm (24”)
- Aspect ratio
- Resolution (native)
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz)
- Pixel pitch
- 0.27 mm
- 300 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio
- 1000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic
- View angle
- 178° horizontal; 178° vertical
- Response time
- 5 ms gray to gray
- Tilt and swivel angle
- Tilt: -5 to +22°; Swivel: ±45°; Pivot rotation: 90°; Height: 150 mm
- Display features
- Anti-glare; In plane switching; Language selection; LED Backlights; On-screen controls; Pivot rotation; Plug and Play; User programmable; Low Haze
- Physical security
- Security lock-ready (lock is sold separately)
- Display Input Type
- 1 DVI-D; 1 HDMI 1.4; 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2
- 1 analog audio output; 3 USB 3.0 (downstream); 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ (side, downstream, power delivery up to 10 W); 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ (rear, downstream and upstream, power delivery up to 15 W)
- 7.2 kg
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 53.2 x 4.68 x 35.1 cm
- Dimensions With Stand (W x D x H)
- 53.2 x 21.4 x 50.3 cm
- Power consumption
- 92 W (maximum), 40 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)
- Operating temperature range
- 5 to 35°C
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
We can ship to all over Lebanon, Through our delivery drivers for Beirut district, and by Libanpost for outside Beirut district orders.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the product options you chose. Depending on the shipping provider, shipping date would be provided when contacting us through our phone numbers provided in the Contact us section.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are location based.
We have a 3-day return policy, which means you have 3 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging unsealed You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as headest ,earphone,network card wifi routers ), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and pre ordered goods ). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.